House Rules, Terms & Conditions, Media & Risk Waiver
ALL PARTY BOOKINGS AND ENTRY TO KIZTOPIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (WHERE APPLICABLE).
- All enquiries are to be directed to the Party Enquiries team at email@example.com
- Party booking can be made through online at www.kiztopia.com or walk-ins.
- A party booking shall not be confirmed until a booking deposit (comprising $400 for HoneyKiz and $1000 EliKiz) has been received by us and we send you a Booking Confirmation Receipt. A booking deposit shall be payable via cash, debit or credit card at the time of booking.
- Party bookings to be made at least 2 months in advance from the party date. However, we still be able to take party bookings, subject to availability, within this time period at “short notice”. We consider a “short notice” party booking to be any party booking made within 21 days of the party date.
- All party bookings are subjected to availability of the preferred date & time slots.
- In an event of cancellation of party booking or no-show, all deposit is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance of the package will be payable on the party date.
- Each party will be allocated a party slot. Party slots follow very strict time restrictions and any lateness will result in lost time from your party. Please advise your guests to arrive promptly for your party as we are unable to add extra time to the end of your party slot. We recommend you meet your guests at an earlier time and arrive at the venue together prior your party start time.
- We place great importance on the safety of third parties and to ensure that the high standards of safety set by us are complied with by all those attending the party, third parties are only admitted to Premises if they are willing to comply with any regulation in force at the Premises from time to time. You shall therefore ensure that all third parties are aware of this.
- We recommend that children wear comfortable clothing; as our parties are energetic and the children need to be able to move easily.
- All items, belongings and other property brought onto the premises by guests shall be at such guest’s own risk and we accept no liability for the loss or damage to such property.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse admission to our Premises or remove from the premises any person who has behaved or is behaving in a manner which, in our opinion has affected, or is likely to affect, the enjoyment of the Premises by any other third party.
- We shall not be liable for a third party’s failure to provide, or negligence in providing, any goods or services to you and you shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against any costs incurred by us as a result of any cancellation of any third party services contracted by you
- ALL Annual Pass Cards are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- All Annual Pass Card holders (must be the birthday child) are entitled to 10% off Birthday Party Packages.
- Any additional adult will be charged at $8 and additional child at $60.
- Child under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying kid and an adult.
- All guest must be in good health before entering Kiztopia. The management reserves the right to refuse or remove entry to anyone who appears to be unwell.
- Strictly no outside food and drinks are allowed within the premises.
- Purchase of birthday party packages, and the use of party room constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and Kiztopia’s House Rules.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Kiztopia Pte Ltd is final.
- Kiztopia Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any given time without any prior notice.
You agree to abide by the Safety Rules and any instructions given by the Kiztopia Pte Ltd staff at all times.
This Waiver & Risk Acknowledgement Form (this “Form”) will be valid for 12 months following acceptance.
By signing this Form, you warrant that:
- You are over the age of 18;
- You are the parent/guardian of the participants under the age of 12 (or if you are not the parent/guardian, you have authority from the parent/guardian to accept this Form on their behalf);
- to the best of your knowledge, you do not (and have confirmed with the parents/guardians that the participants do not) have any medical condition/s which may mean that it is more likely for them to be involved in an incident which could result in injury to them or any other person.
In consideration of being allowed to play in Kiztopia Pte Ltd, you hereby understand and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including but not limited to the potential for permanent paralysis and death, serious injury to internal organs, musculoskeletal injuries and possible impairment to you or your children general health and well-being.
- You knowingly and freely assume all responsibility for any risk of lost or stolen property damage or personal injury that may be sustained by you or others, or any loss or damage to property owned by you, as a result of your action.
- You further agree to release and hold harmless of Kiztopia Pte Ltd from all claims and liabilities of any type whatsoever and for damages to, loss or destruction of any property or injury, sickness or death, which may result from your participation in Kiztopia Pte Ltd.
- You acknowledge that your child is in good physical condition and do not know of any condition or reason that they should not participate in Kiztopia Pte Ltd.
By signing this Form, you acknowledge and confirm that:
- while Kiztopia Pte Ltd works hard to minimise the risk, the Activities can be dangerous and can result in personal injury, death or damage to yourself, any other participant and to your personal property;
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety and supervision of any participants under your care;
- Kiztopia Pte Ltd staff will not be responsible for supervising you or any participant under 12 that you are responsible for;
- all participants of the Activities must put on Kiztopia non-slip socks whilst participating in the Activities;
- the Activities require a moderate level of fitness and participants should only take part in the Activities if physically able to do so.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and those under the age of 12 that you are responsible for and will ensure that you are on site at all times throughout any participation by you or those you are responsible for of the Activities.
- You acknowledge and accept that CCTV monitoring and recording is in operation throughout the Kiztopia Pte Ltd premises for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety.
You have read and do understand the foregoing agreement, warnings, release of liability, indemnity and assumption of all risk. In accepting this release, you acknowledge and represent that you read the foregoing Waiver of Liability Form, understand it and accept it voluntarily as your own free act and deed.
iv. Email Blasts
vi. Website and/or Affiliates
You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and you waive any rights to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
You have read this release before accepting, and you fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release. I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding this release by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and you agree that failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
You have read and do understand the foregoing agreement, warnings, release of liability, indemnity and assumption of all risk. In signing this release, you acknowledge and represent that you read the foregoing Waiver of Liability Form, understand it and sign it voluntarily as your own free act and deed.