House Rules, Terms & Conditions, Media & Risk Waiver
All Visitors Will Be Required To Behave Like KIDS!
STRESSED & GRUMPY Grown-Ups Will Be Escorted OUT!
Each ticket admits 1 child and 1 adult. Entries are for single admittance only. No exchanging of adults is allowed.
We seek your kind understanding that Kiztopia management reserves the right to refuse entry or remove entry to anyone who appears to be unwell. Only spreading of contagious love, laugh & fun is allowed in Kiztopia!!!
Be Safe Not Sorry!!! Adhere to all restrictions as stated by Kiztopia staff and as stated on every facility in Kiztopia.
For safety reasons, no sharp objects such as keys, bracelet, watches and rings to be found on any Kiztopian while playing in our 18 play areas to prevent any potential injuries or hurt to Kiztopian. Kiztopia accepts no responsibility for any injuries, accidents and/or loss of property.
As there are many involvements of climbing, sliding, jumping etc., we strongly recommend long sleeves and jeans/pants to avoid potential abrasion.
For Hygiene and Safety purposes, it is MANDATORYfor all visitors to put on SOCKS at all time within the premise. NON-SLIP socks are required for all children. On the day of your visit, if you have none on, fret not!New pairs of socks are available for purchase at the reception counter. You may keep your footwear in the designated areas provided. Slippers will be provided for restroom visits.
We seek all parents’ / guardians’ / caregivers’ kind support and cooperation to supervise your little ones while at play within the playground.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS
To avoid any contamination and other risks exposure, outside food and beverages are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED except for baby formulas. Bell’s Pantry is always ready to spoil you with the variety of food options available for purchase. No food or drinks are allowed within the play areas.
Kiztopia strives to make our premise as clean and comfortable for all and dispel the presence of pests and other creepy crawlies. We reserve the right to impose clean-up and sanitization charges for incidents such as vomiting, spillage, urine and leaks.
STROLLERS & PRAM
All strollers must be folded before putting into our designated storage area. No strollers / prams / travel systems are allowed in any of our play areas except for Bell’s Pantry.
Bullying / racial discriminations is an offence in Singapore and will not be tolerated at any time in Kiztopia! Anyone who displays aggressive behavior or usage of harsh language in Kiztopia will be dealt with accordingly.
Damages caused through bad, unruly behavior or misuse of the facilities will be regarded as vandalism and charges will be imposed depending on the damages. Let us enjoy each other’s company, make new friends and cherish every new moment created.
FIRST AID ASSISTANCE
In the event of any mishaps or accidents, please report it to the nearest staff at sight so that immediate assistance could be rendered by our certified first aiders who are on duty. Safety precautions will be taken to minimize and/or avoid potential reoccurrences.
Kiztopia reserves the right to alter our operations hours, shorten and/or halt playtime orrevise the rules and regulations whenever necessary and without prior notice.
- Each admission pass is valid for ONE Child and ONE accompanying adult only.
- Single Entrance Pass is entitled to ONE day entry only.
- 15x Admission Card is entitled to 15 admissions. ONE physical card with 15 admissions will be issued.
- The 15x Admission Card is transferable and is valid for either same day entries or different day entries.
- 15x Admission Card holders are entitled to: (a) 10% discount off purchases from Bell’s Pantry and Kiztopia’s Gift Shop. (b) Free 2 pairs of Kiztopia socks.
- Annual Pass (Weekday only)is valid on weekdays only, excluding Public Holidays.
- Annual Pass (Any Day)is valid any day of the week, including Public Holidays.
- ALL Annual Pass Cards are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- ALL Annual Pass Card holders are entitled to: (a) Member Gift Pack with Merchandise worth up to $58 on first admission. (b) 10% discount off purchases from Bell’s Pantry and our Gift Shop. (c) 10% Discount off Birthday Party Packages. (d) Sibling Discount – 20% discount off 2nd purchase of Annual Pass. (e) Referral Discount – Refer a friend for Annual Pass & get ONE Single Entrance Ticket (Unlimited) for free OR $50 Bell’s Pantry Coupon. (f) Free 2 pairs of Kiztopia socks.
- ALL15x Admission Cards and Annual Pass Cards are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Admission passes purchased online are non-refundable, not for re-sale, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All 15x Admissions Card and Annual Pass Card cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- Child under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying child and an adult.
- Strictly no exchanging of adults at any given time. Additional adult will be charged $8 per entry.
- Purchase of admission passes, and the use of each pass constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and Kiztopia’s House Rules.
- Kiztopia Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any given time without any prior notice.In the event of any dispute, the decision of Kiztopia Pte. Ltd. is final.
ALL PARTY BOOKINGS AND ENTRY TO KIZTOPIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (WHERE APPLICABLE).
- Designated birthday party package includes a specific number of adult guests / children (including 1 birthday child). Adult guest / children will be charged according to the stated party package price even if the adult guest/child did not turn up.
- Child under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying kid and an adult.
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of SGD$400 on Honeykiz package and SGD$1000 on Elikiz package is payable to confirm the online booking. No downgrading of party packages is allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- All Annual Pass Card holders (must be the birthday child) are entitled to 10% off Birthday Party Packages.
- Kiztopia admission tickets are not allowed to use on birthday party package.
- Party E-invitation cards will only be provided after deposit payment has been made.
- Party guest list must be confirmed at least 1 week prior to the party.
- Additional charge will be apply to any add-on items on top of the selected birthday party package.
- Party guest registration & admission will only start 30 minutes before the birthday party. The birthday party room will only be ready 15 minutes before the birthday party time.
- Use of the party room is strictly adhere to the ordered package & timing. We seek your kind understanding & co-operation to allow the staff to prepare the room for the next birthday child at the end of your party.
- Party programme will proceed as per scheduled to prevent any overrun of event.
- To maintain safety and prevent overcrowding, adhere to the maximum occupancy rate according to the booking.
- A fee of SGD$100 will be imposed for engagement of Kiztopia approved caterer.
- Adheres to NEA regulations, caterer food must be consumed within the party period. Any leftovers taken home is consumed at the customers’ discretion. No takeaway containers will be provided.
- Strictly NO outside food/snacks/drinks are allowed at all time, except birthday cake which is to be celebrated and consumed within the designated party area.
- Entertainers can be arranged by Kiztopia with our approved list of vendors. Engage of outside entertainers and vendors are to be pre-approved by Kiztopia management.
- Purchase of birthday party packages, and the use of party room constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and Kiztopia’s House Rules. Kiztopia Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any given time without any prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Kiztopia Pte Ltd is final.
ALL SCHOOL VISITS BOOKINGS AND ENTRY TO KIZTOPIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (WHERE APPLICABLE).
- All enquiries are to be directed to the School Visit enquiries team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- School visit bookings to be made at least 2 months before the day of visit. However, we are able to take bookings, subject to availability, within this time period at “short notice”. We consider a “short notice”booking to be made within 21 days of the visit date.
- All school visit bookings are subjected to availability of the preferred date & time slots.
- We have two sessions: 1000 to 1300 hours and 1330 to 1630 hours from Monday to Friday.
- We recommend that children wear comfortable clothing and socks. Kiztopia grip socks which is available for sale on site.
- All items, belongings and other property brought into the premises shall be at your own risk and we accept no liability for the loss or damage to such property.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse admission to our premises or remove from the premises any person who has behaved or is behaving in a manner which, in our opinion has affected, or is likely to affect, the enjoyment of the premises by any other third party.
- We shall not be liable for a third party’s failure to provide, or negligence in providing, any goods or services to you and you shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against any costs incurred by us as a result of any cancellation of any third party services contracted by you.
- Temperature and HFMD checks must be done in school before coming to Kiztopia. The teacher or person-in-charge will be required to sign an indemnity form to ascertain all guests are in good health prior to entry. The management reserves the right to refuse or remove entry to anyone who appears to be unwell.
- Strictly no outside food and drinks are allowed within the premise.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Kiztopia Pte Ltd is final.
- Kiztopia Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any given time without any prior notice.
- Term of payment: 50% non-refundable deposit upon confirmation. 50% on the day of event.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event(s) in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone an event, we will reschedule the cancelled or postponed event to within (12) twelve months from its original date.
- NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND will be provided upon confirmation.
You agree to abide by the Safety Rules and any instructions given by the Kiztopia Pte Ltd staff at all times.
This Waiver & Risk Acknowledgement Form (this “Form”) will be valid for 12 months following acceptance.
By signing this Form, you warrant that:
- You are over the age of 18;
- You are the parent/guardian of the participants under the age of 12 (or if you are not the parent/guardian, you have authority from the parent/guardian to accept this Form on their behalf);
- to the best of your knowledge, you do not (and have confirmed with the parents/guardians that the participants do not) have any medical condition/s which may mean that it is more likely for them to be involved in an incident which could result in injury to them or any other person.
In consideration of being allowed to play in Kiztopia Pte Ltd, you hereby understand and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including but not limited to the potential for permanent paralysis and death, serious injury to internal organs, musculoskeletal injuries and possible impairment to you or your children general health and well-being.
- You knowingly and freely assume all responsibility for any risk of lost or stolen property damage or personal injury that may be sustained by you or others, or any loss or damage to property owned by you, as a result of your action.
- You further agree to release and hold harmless of Kiztopia Pte Ltd from all claims and liabilities of any type whatsoever and for damages to, loss or destruction of any property or injury, sickness or death, which may result from your participation in Kiztopia Pte Ltd.
- You acknowledge that your child is in good physical condition and do not know of any condition or reason that they should not participate in Kiztopia Pte Ltd.
By signing this Form, you acknowledge and confirm that:
- while Kiztopia Pte Ltd works hard to minimise the risk, the Activities can be dangerous and can result in personal injury, death or damage to yourself, any other participant and to your personal property;
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety and supervision of any participants under your care;
- Kiztopia Pte Ltd staff will not be responsible for supervising you or any participant under 12 that you are responsible for;
- all participants of the Activities must put on Kiztopia non-slip socks whilst participating in the Activities;
- the Activities require a moderate level of fitness and participants should only take part in the Activities if physically able to do so.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and those under the age of 12 that you are responsible for and will ensure that you are on site at all times throughout any participation by you or those you are responsible for of the Activities.
- You acknowledge and accept that CCTV monitoring and recording is in operation throughout the Kiztopia Pte Ltd premises for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety.
You have read and do understand the foregoing agreement, warnings, release of liability, indemnity and assumption of all risk. In accepting this release, you acknowledge and represent that you read the foregoing Waiver of Liability Form, understand it and accept it voluntarily as your own free act and deed.
iv. Email Blasts
vi. Website and/or Affiliates
You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and you waive any rights to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
You have read this release before accepting, and you fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release. I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding this release by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and you agree that failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
You have read and do understand the foregoing agreement, warnings, release of liability, indemnity and assumption of all risk. In signing this release, you acknowledge and represent that you read the foregoing Waiver of Liability Form, understand it and sign it voluntarily as your own free act and deed.