Each ticket admits 1 child and 1 adult. Entries are for single admittance only. No exchanging of adult is allowed.
All guests must be in good health before entering Kiztopia. The management reserves the right to refuse or remove entry to anyone who appears to be unwell.
All visitors are required to adhere to all rules and restrictions as stated by Kiztopia staff and as stated on every facility in Kiztopia.
As there are many involvements of climbing, sliding, jumping etc., we strongly recommend long sleeves and jeans/pants to avoid potential abrasion.
For Hygiene and Safety purposes, it is mandatory for all visitors to wear SOCKS at all times within the premise, barefoot and shoes are not allowed. NON-SLIP socks are required for all children under 12. On the day of your visit, if you have none on, fret not! Socks are available for purchase at the reception counter. You may keep your footwear in the designated areas provided. Slippers will be provided for restroom visits.
Adult/guardian supervision is required at all times for minors aged 12 and below.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS
To avoid any contamination and other risks exposure, outside food and beverages are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED except for baby formulas. No food & drinks are allowed within the play areas.
Kiztopia strives to make our premise as clean and comfortable for all. We reserve the right to impose clean-up and sanitization charges for incidents such as vomiting, spillage, urine and leaks.
STROLLERS & PRAM
All strollers must be folded before putting into our designated storage area. No strollers / prams / travel systems are allowed in any of our play areas.
Bullying / racial discrimination is an offence in Singapore and will not be tolerated in Kiztopia. Anyone who displays aggressive behavior or usage of harsh language in Kiztopia will be dealt with accordingly.
Damages caused through bad, unruly behavior or misuse of the facilities will be regarded as vandalism and charges will be imposed depending on the damages. Let us enjoy each other’s company, make new friends and cherish every new moment created.
FIRST AID ASSISTANCE
In the event of any mishaps or accidents, please report it to the nearest staff at sight so that immediate assistance could be rendered by our certified first-aiders who are on duty. Safety precautions will be taken to minimize and/or avoid potential re-occurrences.
Kiztopia reserves the right to alter our operations hours, shorten and/or halt playtime or revise the rules and regulations whenever necessary and without prior notice. From time-to-time Kiztopia may have to close our park (or certain areas of the park). Kiztopia will endeavor to provide customers with as much notice of any such closures as possible. Kiztopia is not obliged to compensate Members for any closures.
STORAGE / PERSONAL BELONGINGS
If you choose to use any locker or storage facilities offered by us, we do not recommend storing any valuables there. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property stored in any locker or storage facilities at our venue (whether arising from our negligence or otherwise).
Kiztopia reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove these house rules at any given time without any prior notice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following terms and conditions of sale (‘Terms and Conditions’) apply to the sale of any entry tickets or use of the services and facilities with KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd with its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter, “Our”, “Us”, “We” or “KIZTOPIA”).
IMPORTANT NOTICE –YOUR ENTRY AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND FACILITIES ARE CONDITIONAL UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR ASSUMPTION OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER TERMS (“WAIVER”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS WITH CARE AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
The Waiver is incorporated by reference and forms part of your agreement with Us. Waiver is always available at any time for your reference on our website at www.kiztopia.com
- All participants under the age of 12 must be supervised by a responsible adult. Where a Participant is responsible for a minor (whether as legal guardian or otherwise), the Participant agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale on the minor’s behalf. The Participant takes responsibility for the minor’s safety and must directly supervise them at all times.
- You must comply with all Our signs or other directions and We may suspend or cancel your access to recreational activities at any of Our venues in Our absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- Participants must be in good health and physical condition and free from any medical conditions which may affect or preclude them from safely participating in any activities.
- KIZTOPIA, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to change Our operating dates and hours, remove or cancel all or any activities or areas within the park for any reason including but not limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the ticket will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the advertised activities or areas are removed or closed during the visit.
- If you choose to use any locker or storage facilities offered by Us, We do not recommend storing any valuables there. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property stored in any locker or storage facilities at Our venue (whether arising from Our negligence or otherwise). Participants must look after their own belongings at all times. Items such as phones and cameras may get damaged if they are used and KIZTOPIA shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any Participant’s property (howsoever caused) in the course of engaging in any KIZTOPIA Activities.
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of Our facilities on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorized agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- In the event that you have purchased an annual / 15 times pass, these Terms and Conditions and the Waiver shall continue for the duration of the pass unless by its nature the terms are meant to survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions or the Waiver.
- The Website is provided by KIZTOPIA Pte. Ltd.
- The Website may provide links to third party websites and the products or services of third parties. KIZTOPIA is not responsible and is not liable in any way for third party content provided on or through the Website. Your access or use of the third-party sites is at your own risk.
- The Website may from time to time display third party advertisements. Such advertisements may or may not contain hyperlinks to third party websites. KIZTOPIA does not endorse or recommend the goods or services of such advertisers or their websites. If you purchase any goods or services from them or visit any of their websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Copyright in the Website and all the content on it, including but not limited to the service description, photographs and logos (“Website Content”), is owned by KIZTOPIA or its licensors. You are not permitted to use, copy, modify or distribute the Website Content without our written consent. However, you are permitted to “share” certain Website Content on social media sites, by the use of social media plug-ins where these are made available.
- The Website may contain trademarks or logos of KIZTOPIA, other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the owner(s) of such marks.
- KIZTOPIA may at any time discontinue or limit access to the Website or its content. KIZTOPIA may terminate or limit your access to the to the Website if you breach these Conditions of Sale. All disclaimers and limitations of liability by KIZTOPIA will survive termination.
- You may offer to purchase any of the KIZTOPIA products described on the Website for the price specified on the Website.
- Payment must be effected by credit card using the ordering facility on the Website.
- Confirmation of your order will be sent to your nominated email address once your payment for the transaction has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two working days please contact email@example.com
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid, even if you have not received a confirmation email from KIZTOPIA.
- If you wish to purchase a KIZTOPIA product by telephone or by visiting the KIZTOPIA Venue then any such purchase will be governed by these Conditions of Sale (excluding any part of the Conditions of Sale that are specific to purchases made using the Website), and such other conditions as may be informed to you over the telephone or displayed at the KIZTOPIA Venue (as the case may be).
- Your ticket(s) will be delivered by email. Please ensure a valid email address is given during purchase.
- The prices of the KIZTOPIA products shall be the prices displayed on the Website on the date of your order. There may occasionally be an error in the price displayed on the Website.
- All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Singapore dollars and must be paid in full, subject to any discounts which are offered as detailed on the Website at the point of such purchase.
Cancellation due to error or unavailability
- You acknowledge that despite KIZTOPIA’s reasonable precautions, KIZTOPIA’s products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to an error or other oversight. In these circumstances, KIZTOPIA reserves the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
- If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, KIZTOPIA will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
Cancellation for other reasons
Under normal circumstances, a confirmed order will enable you to engage in the activities specified in your order at the KIZTOPIA Venue. However, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to make the KIZTOPIA Venue, KIZTOPIA Activities or KIZTOPIA Facilities available on the date or at the time allocated. This may be as a result of unexpected closure of the KIZTOPIA Venue, damage to the KIZTOPIA Facilities rendering them unsafe, insufficient staff availability or otherwise. In such circumstances, we will inform you of the situation and either refund the ticket price or allow you to reschedule (where this is possible). KIZTOPIA shall not be liable for travel costs or any other losses in connection with such cancellation.
Details of conditions applicable to purchase of KIZTOPIA products
Details of the conditions applicable to the purchase of KIZTOPIA products on the Website may differ from time to time. KIZTOPIA reserves the right to make any changes to the details and these Conditions of Sale if necessary to comply with any applicable legislation and to change the details and conditions published on the Website, without affording prior notice, provided that this does not materially affect the nature of the KIZTOPIA products purchased by you, and your continued use of the KIZTOPIA products and/or the KIZTOPIA Website shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such amended Conditions of Sale. Please check this Website regularly for the most up-to-date version of the Conditions of Sale.
Order submission and your agreement to these Conditions of Sale
When you click on the “I Agree” checkbox you agree to these Conditions of Sale and KIZTOPIA will treat this as a binding order. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. Upon confirming your order, KIZTOPIA shall supply you, subject to availability, with KIZTOPIA products set out in your order. KIZTOPIA will normally confirm each order made online via the Website or by email within two business days.
Once you have submitted an order, your payment will be non-refundable, even if you decide not to use the ticket(s) ordered.
- When purchasing from the Website your financial details are passed through a secure server.
- No transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst KIZTOPIA strives to protect such information, it does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to KIZTOPIA, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and to the fullest extent permitted by law, KIZTOPIA shall have no liability to you for any financial or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in anyway whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Website, whether due to negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by KIZTOPIA.
- Once KIZTOPIA receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- Each of the terms of these Conditions of Sale shall be subject to and shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of any conflict with the Waiver and Consent, the relevant terms of the Waiver and Consent shall prevail.
- Any provision stated herein which is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable will be ineffective solely to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the other provisions herein which shall remain in full force and effect, and will be deemed to be amended as necessary to give effect as close as possible to the intent and purposes of the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision.
- These Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with these Conditions of Sale.
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each admission pass is valid for ONE Child and ONE accompanying adult only.
- Single Admission Pass is entitled to ONE day entry only.
- 15x Admission Card is entitled to 15 admissions. ONE physical card with 15 admissions will be issued.
- The 15x Admission Card is transferable and is valid for either same day entries or different day entries.
- 15x Admission Card holders are entitled to: (a) 10% discount off purchases KIZTOPIA’s Gift Shop (b) 10% off food & beverages at Kith@Kiztopia.
- Annual Pass (Weekday only) is valid on weekdays only, excluding Public Holidays.
- Annual Pass (Any Day) is valid any day of the week, including Public Holidays.
- ALL Annual Pass Cards are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- ALL Annual Pass Card holders are entitled to: (a) Free accompanying TWO parents. (b) Sibling Annual Pass at 50% off. (c) 20% off purchases from KIZTOPIA’s Gift Shop. (d) 10% off Birthday Party Packages. (e) 10% off food & beverages at Kith@Kiztopia.
- ALL 15x Admission Cards and Annual Pass Cards are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Single Admission tickets, 15x Admission Pass and Annual Passes purchased are non-refundable, not for re-sale, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All 15x Admissions Card and Annual Pass Card cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- Child under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying child and an adult.
- Strictly no exchanging of adults at any given time. Additional adult will be charged $8 per entry.
- Purchase of admission passes, and the use of each pass constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and Kiztopia’s House Rules.
- All KIZTOPIA Classes, Boot camp, workshops and other programs may require additional payment except otherwise indicated.
- KIZTOPIA reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove these terms and conditions at any given time without any prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of KIZTOPIA is final.
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES
ALL PARTY BOOKINGS AND ENTRY TO KIZTOPIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (WHERE APPLICABLE).
- Designated birthday party package includes a specific number of adult guests / children (including 1 birthday child). Adult guest / children will be charged according to the stated party package price even if the adult guest/child did not turn up.
- Child under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying kid and an adult.
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of SGD$400 on Honeykiz package and SGD$1000 on Elikiz package is payable to confirm the online booking. No downgrading of party packages is allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- All Annual Pass Card holders (must be the birthday child) are entitled to 10% off Birthday Party Packages.
- KIZTOPIA admission tickets are not allowed to use on birthday party package.
- Party E-invitation cards will only be provided after deposit payment has been made, latest 2 weeks prior to birthday party.
- Party guest list must be confirmed at least 5 working days prior to the party.
- Additional charge will be applied to any add-on items on top of the selected birthday party package.
- Party guest registration & admission will only start 15 minutes before the birthday party. The birthday party room will only be ready 15 minutes before the birthday party time.
- Use of the party room adheres strictly to the ordered package & timing. We seek your kind understanding & co-operation to allow the staff to prepare the room for the next birthday child at the end of your party.
- Party programme will proceed as per scheduled to prevent any overrun of event.
- To maintain safety and prevent overcrowding, please adhere to the maximum occupancy per room.
- Outside caterer is not allowed. Should you have any request (eg. vegetarian food, halal food, etc.), please speak to our events team for further assistance.
- Any food provided during the party must be consumed within the party period. Any leftovers taken home is consumed at the customers’ discretion. No takeaway containers will be provided.
- Entertainers can be arranged by KIZTOPIA with our approved list of vendors. Engage of outside entertainers and vendors are to be pre-approved by KIZTOPIA management. Any engagement of entertainers is subjected to additional charges.
ALL SCHOOL VISITS BOOKINGS AND ENTRY TO KIZTOPIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (WHERE APPLICABLE).
- School visit bookings to be made at least 2 months before the day of visit. However, we are able to take bookings, subject to availability, within this time period at “short notice”. We consider a “short notice” booking to be made within 21 days of the visit date.
- All school visit bookings are subjected to availability of the preferred date & time slots.
- We have five different timeslots from Monday to Friday: 1000 to 1200 hours, 1000 to 1300 hours, 1000 to 1400 hours, 1400 to 1600 hours and 1400 to 1700 hours.
- We recommend that children wear comfortable clothing and grip socks to help maximise safety and general hygiene. KIZTOPIA grip socks are available to be purchased at front desk, we recommend to order grip socks in advance to reduce the waiting time.
- All items, belongings and other property brought into the premises shall be at your own risk and we accept no liability for the loss or damage to such property.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse admission to our premises or remove from the premises any person who has behaved or is behaving in a manner which, in our opinion has affected, or is likely to affect, the enjoyment of the premises by any other third party.
- We shall not be liable for a third party’s failure to provide, or negligence in providing, any goods or services to you and you shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against any costs incurred by us as a result of any cancellation of any third party services contracted by you.
- Temperature and HFMD checks must be done in school before coming to Kiztopia. The teacher or person-in-charge will be required to sign an indemnity form to ascertain all guests are in good health prior to entry. The management reserves the right to refuse or remove entry to anyone who appears to be unwell.
- Term of payment: 50% non-refundable deposit upon confirmation. 50% on the day of event.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event(s) in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone an event, we will reschedule the cancelled or postponed event to within (12) twelve months from its original date.
- NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND will be provided upon confirmation.
This form relates to all indoor activities undertaken at KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd including but not limited to all the “Activities” provided by KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd (“us”, “our”, “we”). All participants of the Activities (or their parent or legal guardian for those under 18) must complete this waiver form before they will be allowed to undertake any Activities.
You agree to abide by the Safety Rules and any instructions given by the KIZTOPIA staff at all times.
This Waiver & Risk Acknowledgement Form (this “Form”) applies forever, for any date in the future including today’s date, that You or the listed minors may visit the KIZTOPIA and is further binding on the heirs, representatives and estates of the undersigned and minors.
By signing this Form, you warrant that:
- You are over the age of 18;
- You are the parent/guardian of the participants under the age of 12 (or if you are not the parent/guardian, you have authority from the parent/guardian to accept this Form on their behalf);
- To the best of your knowledge, you do not (and have confirmed with the parents/guardians that the participants do not) have any medical condition/s which may mean that it is more likely for them to be involved in an incident which could result in injury to them or any other person.
In consideration of being allowed to play in Kiztopia Pte Ltd, you hereby understand and agree that:
- The Participant agrees to participate in the Kiztopia Activities, and/or use the Kiztopia Facilities and the Kiztopia Venue at his/her own risk, and assumes and accepts all such risks in relation thereto. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, and may result in injury including but not limited to cuts, bruises, falls, broken bones, strains, sprains, concussions, heart attack. You agree that KIZTOPIA has taken all reasonable measures to ensure proper construction and maintenance of its facilities and taken all reasonable precautions in providing its services.
- You knowingly and freely assume all responsibility for any risk of lost or stolen property, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by you, all and any minor in your charge and your invitees, or any loss or damage to property owned by you, as a result of your action.
- You further agree to release, hold harmless of and defend KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd and its employees, directors and agents against all claims, liabilities, actions and proceedings, as well as any and all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising out of:
a. damages to, loss or destruction of any property
b. injury, sickness or death to you or the minor under your care, which may result from your participation in KIZTOPIA
c. claims brought by third parties
- You and all and any minor in your charge, hereby agree to waive, discharge and release and covenant not to sue KIZTOPIA and its employees, directors and agents from any claims, demands, rights, fees, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities of any kind whatsoever, whether known or unknown, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that any and all minors in your charge is in good physical condition and do not know of any condition or reason that they should not participate in KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd
- You agree to replace, at your own expense, or to reimburse KIZTOPIA for, all losses, breakage or damage caused by you or the minors in your charge.
By signing this Form, you acknowledge and confirm that:
- While KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd works hard to minimise the risk, the Activities can be dangerous and can result in personal injury, death or damage to yourself, any other participant and to your personal property;
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety and supervision of any participants under your charge;
- KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd staff will not be responsible for supervising you or any participant under 12 that you are responsible for;
- all participants of the Activities must put on KIZTOPIA non-slip socks whilst participating in the Activities;
- the Activities require a moderate level of fitness and participants should only take part in the Activities if physically able to do so.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and those under the age of 12 that you are responsible for and will ensure that you are on site at all times throughout any participation by you or those you are responsible for of the Activities.
- You understand that no outside food and beverages are allowed inside Kiztopia premise, and you agree that Kiztopia will not be responsible for damages caused related to any food and beverages consumed inside Kiztopia premise.
- You acknowledge and accept that CCTV monitoring and recording is in operation throughout the KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd premises for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety.
- You will comply with all signs, notices, directions, instructions or requests of KIZTOPIA, and acknowledge that KIZTOPIA reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to suspend or cancel any person’s access to any Activities and/or any Facilities, without refund or compensation, for non-compliance with any of house rules, signs, notices, directions, instructions or requests, for any unsafe, reckless or careless conduct, to ensure the safety, security or order at the KIZTOPIA Venue, or if KIZTOPIA considers that the circumstances so require.
KIZTOPIA Pte Ltd (“us’ or “we”) wish to assure you that we are committed to ensure that your personal data is protected and not misused.
By registering your interest with is or by transacting or interacting with us whether at our premise, phone call, website or otherwise, you consent to the collection, processing, use, disclosure and retention (collectively known as “processing”) of your Personal Data by us and all persons involved in the provision of services by us.
This notice may be updated from time to time without prior notice to you. By continuing to communicate with us or by continuing to use our services following modifications, updates of amendments to this Notice, this shall signify your acceptance of such modification updates or amendments.
Collection of Personal Data
“Your Personal Data” which we process may include information which you have previously provided us with or may subsequently provide to us concerning your particulars: Name, NRIC, telephone numbers, address, email address, name cards, signatures, your images, or any other information provided by you.
Information that relates to your visit or use of our websites and services, which includes IP addresses, cookies, and browsing history.
Purposes of Processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes (where relevant):
- To respond to your queries or requests
- To process payments for purchase of our products or services
- To update you on any changes to our policies, terms and conditions and any other matters necessary or relevant to products and services provided to you
- To facilitate product recalls
- Any disputes, claims or investigations relating to product or warranty matters
- To provide marketing, advertising and promotional updates to our products and services
- For customer satisfaction surveys, profiling and analysing of product popularity and stability
- To monitor or improve our products or services provided to you
- To enable 3rd parties to provide services to you on behalf
- For verification of identities to allow provision of necessary services
- To enforce our legal and/or contractual rights
- To deter, detect and investigate crime (e.g. theft, fraud, corruption etc.)
For any purposes that is incidental or ancillary to the above purposes.
Access and Update of Personal Data
As long as your personal data is processed or being processed by us, you have a right to access or update your personal data. For access, please note that we may impose a fee, which will be communicated to you before any access. No fees will be charged to update your personal data.
Any request to access or update must be made in writing, we will carry out the necessary action within 14 days, unless:
- Information provided by you is incomplete or insufficient to facilitate such request
- Expense of providing access is disproportionate to your interests
- Access would disclose confidential commercial information
- Other individual’s personal data is likely to be revealed
- We are legally allowed to reject your request
Provision/Request of Personal Data on Behalf of Others
If you wish to provide/request personal data of another individual to/from us, you must present us consent that you have already obtained from that individual and evidence that you have notified him of the purpose before providing/requesting the personal data.
For such requests, we will process your own personal data for verification purposes, and may conduct verification checks with the concerned individual.
Data Security Policy
We endeavor to employ all reasonable means to protect your personal data. For personal data in physical form (e.g. paper documents), access will be on a “need to know” basis, and all physical personal data will be kept secured (e.g. locked cabinets).
For IT related security, there will be authentication procedures in place, the use of firewalls and storing in secured databases.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can request to stop receiving communication or services from us, or any other kind of processing. Such withdrawals of consent can be:
- Partial (Example: individual requests that we stop processing a mobile number, but not email); or
- Complete (Example: an individual request that we stop processing all personal data).
Consequences of Withdrawal of Consent
In the event you do not wish to consent to the processing of your personal data or wish to withdraw your consent, please note that we may not be able to (where relevant):
- Respond to your requests/queries
- Sell you any products or services
- Provide updates on any changes or notify matters necessary or relevant to products/services provided to you
- Provide warranty related services
- Start or continue business and commercial activities with you and/or your company
- Provide you details of our events
In addition, in the event that we are no longer permitted to process your personal data and as a result is unable to perform certain obligations and/or suffers any loss, damage, cost or expense, we may pursue legal recourse against you or your company (where applicable) at our sole discretion e.g. breach of contract.
Disclosure to Third Parties
In processing your personal data, we may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
- Any person/organization to whom we are compelled to do so under the law
- Any contractor, agent, or third party that provides or assists or facilitates us in mailing services, product services and repairs, processing product purchases, financial services, audit services, administrative services, IT technologies (e.g. data storage, data security), security services, insurance claims
- Third parties that assist us in providing service/responses to you/your requests
If you wish to send in any queries, kindly contact us here