With effect from 01 Dec 2020, all Single Admission tickets & Additional Adult tickets are valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
All 15x Admission Pass and Annual Pass are valid for one year from date of issue.
Customers who have purchase $100 Gift Card / $200 Gift Card / 10pcs Single Admission (X-tra) Gift Vouchers, please take note:
– Please redeem the physical (hard copy) of the Gift Card and/or Gift Vouchers within 60 days from date of purchase.
– $100 Gift Card / $200 Gift Card is not equivalent to an Entrance Ticket into Kiztopia. For entry into Kiztopia, please purchase Single Admission ticket separately.
To ensure a fun and safe space for the whole family, we have made a few changes to our operations and put in place safety measures to protect your well-being.
Please take note:
- Our park will be operating at a reduced capacity. Please visit our website for latest operating hours.
- Pre-purchase of tickets and booking of session is required prior to visit. You can book your session here.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of common surfaces will be implemented. Hand sanitisers can also be found throughout the park. We encourage all guests to keep clean and sanitise your hands after each play area.
- Due to safe distancing, each play area will have a capacity limit. Shows & activities at Hero Square will also be temporarily suspended.
Please do your part too so we can play safe and stay safe together. Remember to practise good personal hygiene during your visit, as well as personal responsibility by ensuring safe distancing at all times. If you are unwell, please see the doctor, reschedule your visit to another day and stay home.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Kiztopia soon!
Terms & Conditions
Single Admission Ticket / Additional Adult Admission Ticket / Gift Voucher
- Each Single Admission Ticket is valid for one Participant (below 12 years old) and one accompanying Adult only.
- Additional Adult Admission Ticket is valid for One Adult only
- Single Admission Ticket is entitled to one-time entry. Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue.
15x Admission Pass and Annual Pass
- 15x Admission Pass is entitled to 15 admissions. One physical card with 15 admissions will be issued.
- The 15x Admission Pass is transferable and is valid for either same day entries or different day entries.
- 15x Admission Pass holders are entitled to: (a) 10% discount off purchases KIZTOPIA’s Gift Shop (b) 10% off food and beverages at Kith Kiztopia.
- Annual Pass (X-pert) is valid on weekdays only, excluding Public Holidays.
- Annual Pass (X-treme) is valid any day of the week, including Public Holidays.
- All Annual Pass Cards are non-transferable.
- All Annual Pass Card holders are entitled to: (a) Free accompanying TWO Adults. (b) Sibling Annual Pass at 50% off. (c) 20% off purchases from KIZTOPIA’s Gift Shop. (d) 10% off Birthday Party Packages. (e) 10% off food & beverages at Kith Kiztopia.
- ALL 15x Admission Pass and Annual Pass Cards are valid for one year from date of issue.
- All 15x Admissions Pass and Annual Pass cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- A Participant (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any Participant below the age of 12 years old.
- Children under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying Participant and an Adult. Birth certificate for verification is required.
- Socks are compulsory for all guests (not included in purchase).
- There will be a 10 minutes grace period – additional charge of $10 per hour will be imposed once the stipulated timing has exceeded by more than 10 minutes.
- Single Admission Tickets, 15x Admission Pass and Annual Passes purchased are non-refundable, not for re-sale, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Each Admission Ticket / Admission Pass admits only one Adult for its specific duration, and no such person may switch with another Adult during the specified duration. Each additional Adult will be charged $12 per entry.
- All KIZTOPIA workshops, activities, classes, boot camp, and other programs and group events may require additional payment except otherwise indicated.
- Purchaser acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the Conditions of Sale which are set out at kiztopia.com and the same are duly incorporated herein.
- In the event that the purchaser is purchasing the Tickets/Passes for third parties, the purchaser shall procure that the Adults of all Participants, the purchaser’s agents and/or affiliates have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of herein and the Conditions of Sale as stated on the Website at kiztopia.com.
- By purchasing this ticket/pass/card, you are deemed to have read and agreed with the Conditions of Sale, and agreed to be bound by them.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of Kiztopia is final.
For full set of Conditions of Sale, please visit www.kiztopia.com/terms